Numerous news stories related to the Telecommunications industry can be found in this section, covering a wide range of topics on consumer and corporate telecommunications interests in the realms.
Featured Telecommunications News
Nov 16, 2022, 16:05 ET CISCO REPORTS FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- News Summary: $13.6 billion in revenue, up 6% year over year; GAAP EPS $0.65, down 7% year over year, and Non-GAAP EPS $0.86, up 5% year over year Continued progress on business model transformation: Total annualized recurring revenue (ARR) at $23.2 billion, up 7% year over year and product ARR up 12% year over year Total software revenue up 5% year...
Nov 16, 2022, 09:30 ET Experience an Amazing Level of Engagement for Hybrid Collaboration with the AMLOS (Activate My Line of Sight) Solution - Now Available from Canon U.S.A., Inc.
The company enters the online video communications space with a new solution designed to amplify how people see, engage, and interact in hybrid work environments MELVILLE, N.Y., Nov. 16, 2022...
Nov 15, 2022, 11:05 ET Frontline Communication Market Disrupted Again with New Smart Radio Release by weavix™
The enduring, rugged design retains its Class 1 Div. 2 safety certification, now with a larger display, advanced communication capabilities and instant access to all users within the Internet of...
Nov 14, 2022, 10:00 ET Luckmon Raises $1.3 Million in Pre-Seed Round Funding to bring popular casual games reward platform
Luckmon brings thousands of popular games and exclusive rewards through its gaming reward platform. IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Luckmon, a casual mobile game development startup...
Latest Telecommunications News
03:30 ET Ristrutturazione completa della comunicazione sulla piattaforma europages: Il nuovo Message Center ottimizza l'interazione tra acquirenti e fornitori
03:04 ET 42Gears and Newland EMEA Enter into Strategic Partnership to Simplify Mobile Device Management for Speedata by Newland Product Line
03:01 ET 42Gears and Newland EMEA Enter into Strategic Partnership to Simplify Mobile Device Management for Speedata by Newland Product Line
02:47 ET TRAVUT opens a travel information service, Handy Info Center that provides highly reliable travel information through real-time chat with locals
02:30 ET Refurbished Smartphone Market to grow by USD 45.98 Billion by 2026, Segmentation by OS and Geography - Technavio
Nov 17, 2022, 22:27 ET Delta Discussed its Coral Restoration Initiative, High Temperature-tolerant Coral Genes and Blue Carbon Topics with World-class Experts in the Action Hub of the COP27 Blue Zone
Most Viewed Telecommunications News
Jul 04, 2022, 08:39 ET Cloud Computing Market Size Worth $1465.81 Billion by 2028 at 23.9% CAGR Led by Public Cloud Deployment Model, Deep Dive Analysis of 18+ Countries across 5 Key Regions, 50+ Companies Scrutinized in New Research Published by The Insight Partners
NEW YORK, July 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Insight Partners published latest research study on "Cloud Computing Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Service Model...
Jul 07, 2022, 07:37 ET Continu Earns #1 Spot in the Learning Experience Platform and Corporate LMS Categories on G2
Jul 13, 2022, 09:00 ET Provus Inc. Announces $12 Million Series A To Enhance AI-Powered Services Quoting Solution And Expand Team
Latest Tweets Telecommunications News
Journalists and Bloggers
Meeting a deadline? Get story ideas in your inbox.
Our free and easy-to-use journalist tools can help you stay on top of the best story ideas for your beat.GET STARTED NOW
Marketers and Communicators
Connect your story with your targeted audiences.
Reach the media, customers, and investors and achieve your communications goals by leveraging PR Newswire’s multichannel content distribution network and targeting tools.LEARN MORE